Saturday, August 21, 2010

Flattening & Render 2.0

OK, before I move on to today's activities, let me get you caught up on what I did the other day with the bread machine.



Here is the piece as flattened as I got it by bending. Clamped it down and went to work on it with a mallet.

Then, using an old case panel clamped to it as a straightedge, I got it down to this with the nibbler:



Here is the render I promised yesterday. This is pretty much final. Certain componnents will probably move a little when I start physically laying them out, but it will basically look like this.



Also, remember that the DVD bezel is going to match the front. I'm just having trouble getting rid of the UV map in blender so I can use a texture; not worth the effort at this stage in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment